Thursday, February 17, 2011

POW #4

Dear Portia,

My husband Caeser won't listen to me, I told him that I had this really bad dream and that I feel like he is going to get into some trouble. Once I told him this he didn't want to stay home but then he finally decided we was going to listen to me, but once his friends came over they convinced him my dream met something different so he left anyways. It really frustrates me because I really have a feeling something really bad is going to happen to him and he won't listen and he doesn't think this dream means anything. I feel like I can't do say anything to him because he wont listen to anything I tell him. he is very stubborn and does only what he wants. I really need some advice on how to get through to him so if you could write back that would be great!


Dear Calpernia,

I know husbands can be very frustrating sometimes, but you just have to find a way to get through to him. I suggest you sit down with him and discuss everything that bothers you about him, and try to make him understand that he needs to trust you when you tell him the dream was bad. Tell him that if he doesnt start trusting you more that your relationship wont get any better or even worse it might end your marriage. Next time this happens dont let him leave the house, say give me so authority around here and be able to make some decisions on your own. I hope I was some help write me back if there is anymore problems I would be glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment